Primary :- C++ / PL/SQL/ Linux
Secondary :- Oracle , Shell Scripting
Experience – 8 to 10 Years
No of Position - 1
· Advanced or Intermediate proficiency & software development experience using C++
· Strong Linux base O/S experience
· In-depth knowledge of object-oriented methodology
· Strong Database experience in Oracle with working knowledge of SQL and Pl/SQL.
· Intermediate level in Jira Align / Leankit
· Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
· Ability to write complex SQL queries
· Knowledge on Unix Shell Scripting will be an added advantage
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with both technical and nontechnical individuals.
· Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision & sense of responsibility and capability to deliver quickly
· Participates in code reviews, design reviews, or other forms of team quality procedures.
· Perform Requirements gathering, Impact analysis,Estimation,Design,Write functional specification, Development & testing
· Assists in Release Management, Configuration Management, Build Management, Stream Management and Ticket Management as required.
· Supports System Testing, Solution Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing and provides timely resolutions to problems encountered.