Azure System Engineer
Job Title: Java Developer
Duration: 6+ months
Client: MATRIX Resources
End Client: Not yet revealed
· First line support of Java based Applications (SprintBoot/MicroServices, JBoss EAP/Fuse, Batch process and UI apps ) Develop new apps and enhance/improve/support existing apps.
· Change control management. Enter, transcribe, record, store and maintain information in both written and electronic form.
· Review software engineering approach to proposed solutions to ensure adherence to best practice.
· Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
· Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned. Requirements:
· Minimum 5 years software development experience including experience in Oracle RDBMS, Java/J2EE and OpenShift/Kubernetes technologies.
· Deep understanding of OOP design. Basic skills and knowledge of Java based applications utilizing JBoss EAP, Spring Framework/SprintBoot and Hibernate ORM.
· Ability to navigate the Linux OS by installing, running and monitoring process deamons. Passion to learn and support a Spring Boot based micro-service applications utilizing Oracle Database backend and RabbitMQ Message Queue ecosystem.
· Micro Services Spring Framework Open Source Projects REST and SOAP based communication protocols JSON and XML data formats Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Proven enterprise experience level with RDBMS and SQL