Azure Cloud Migration Engineer
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 65.00 USD/HOUR
Job Description :
Role: Azure Cloud Migration Engineer
Location: Redmond, WA (Remote)
Rate: $65/hr on C2C
Required Qualifications :
- Migration of on-premises database to the Azure Cloud using SQL on VM, SQL MI, Azure SQL Database.
- Azure CLI and/or PowerShell.
- Writing T-SQL, including complex stored procedures, functions, views, and triggers.
- Query analysis and troubleshooting Leadership responsibilities.
- Provide technical leadership through example, develop innovation, strategies, processes, and best practices.
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required.
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations.
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.