AWS full stack engineer
JobDiva - 22-33359
Title : AWS Full Stack Software Engineer
Location : Remote
Duration : 12 months (possible extension)
End client: Not Yet revealed
AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3, Lambda, Route 53, Load Balancers, CloudWatch, SQS, SES, RDS MySQL) -
• Required: Experience developing cloud native Continuous Integration / Continuous. Integration (CI/CD) workflows and tools, such as Docker, Kubernetes, ECS (Fargate), ECR, GitHub, Bamboo, Jenkins - Required
• At least 5 years of experience building and maintaining web applications using Java Spring and Angular.
• Proficient in debugging to find the root cause.
• Experience of programming in languages such as Java, and any SQL.
• Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
• Experience with the full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile practices.
• Strong presentation, verbal communication and written communications skills.
• Desire and/or curiosity in related domains like software development, front-end engineering, and cloud security.
• Experience with Database system design is a huge plus
• Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks such as Logstash, ElasticSearch, a