Position: AWS Architect
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 11+months contract
8-10 years of experience in IT Industry, specifically as Cloud/Kubernetes Architect in the areas of Public & Private clouds
· Must have enough expertise in AWS cloud migration and architecture (e.g. application assessment for cloud movement, design, and plan cloud movement POC end to end)
· Adept in working with independently with client SME/CTO office for new requirements
· Capable of building & providing impromptu technical solution to client
· Ability to perform consultative role for new work to identify billable work opportunities and provide appropriate estimation/proposals to requestor
· Ability to develop architectural blueprints, roadmap, strategy documents against transformational requirements such as cloud migrations, hybrid cloud setup, assessment of application movement to public cloud etc.
- Ability to Program Manage overvall Cloud adoption / application modernization journey and proactively identify and manage key risks
· Perform environmental analysis on quarterly/monthly basis to identify architectural improvement opportunities
· Work on complex/long running issues or project as per need
· Evaluate and recommend specific products and platforms to provide cost effective solutions that meet architectural requirements
· Ability to creates, Contributes, and Implements to best practices of Operation
· Hands-on experience on assessment of environment
· Detailed expertise in common infra. Activities (i.e. Patch Mgt., Migrations, Upgrades, Assessments etc.)
· Knowledge and understanding of global security policies.
· Coordinate deployment of network security infrastructure with other members of IT organization.
· Knowledge management for the group
- Should be a certified AWS Solution Architect