Job Title: Architect
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: Open. Depends on experience.
US Citizens only.
1. Creating AWS CloudFormation templates to deploy AWS services and non-AWS applications using AWS Service Catalog, and maintain infrastructure as code templates in a Gitlab repository
2. Manage environments for EDW 2.0 data and analytics platform - Cluster sizing, cluster configuration, smoke testing, service allocation, security setup, performance tuning and ongoing monitoring.
3. Maintain Gitlab repository and deployment pipeline
4. Test and deploy security patches (using CloudFormation templates in Service Catalog)
1. Experience with AWS: Redshift, Secrets Manager, KMS, S3, CloudFormation, VPC, EMR, Glue, API Gateway, EC2, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, IAM, Route53, Auto Scaling, Certificate Manager, etc.
2. Hands-on experience with Python
3. Experience with Oracle and PostgreSQL databases, Linux Operating system, Linux scripting and Unix commands
4. Experience with deployment and management of containers (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS Elastic Container Service)