Title: Mobile/ Android developer
Client: US Bank
Contract: 6 months with possible extension
Client: Akkodis (MODIS)
End Client: US Bank
Note : Need to take the Glider assessment !!!!!
2. Experience in Spring MVC framework.
3. Experience in developing rich UI using JQuery/GWT/any UI framework.
4. Experience in developing template-based UI
5. Experience in performance tuning the web application.
6. Experience in development of complex multi-layer applications.
7. Experience in working with high-available mission critical web application.
8. Experience in profiling web application Experience in development of multi-threaded application in interfacing with other systems.
9. Experience in XML and XSLT transformation.
10. Experience with Rational IDE tools like RSA and RAD.
11. Experience in PL/SQL is a plus Current knowledge of and experience with application servers such as IBM WebSphere and/or apache HTTP servers Excellent object-oriented design & programming skills, including strong working knowledge and experience in using UML and design patterns, refactoring.
12. Experience with ACCURev version control systems is a plus Expertise in architecting applications based on business requirements Experience in development of call center web application is a plus Knowledge or experience with mobile application protocols and technologies such as LTE, GSM and CDMA Wireless devices.
13. Strong understanding of standard software development lifecycle methodologies Software development ability, experience, speed, and quality.
14. Ability to work on an Agile development environment Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments Excellent inter-personnel communication and teaming skills.