Location : Remote
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Job Description :
End Client: Shell
JOB ID: 22-25666
Job Title: . Net Developer
Location: Remote till Covid(Houston, Texas)
Duration: Long Term
Skills: .NET: Azure, .NET, C#, Python is a plus
- Develop, execute and track the performance of security measures to protect information and network infrastructure and computer systems.
- Design computer security strategy and engineer comprehensive cybersecurity architecture.
- Identify, define and document system security requirements and recommend solutions to management.
- An exciting opportunity to work at Engineering organization in Shell IT. We are looking for a talented Software Engineer with great interpersonal skills to join our team.
- Shell's business has been built on a foundation of innovative technology and skilled people.
- Software Engineer is an individual with proven experience in adhering to software engineering best practices, delivering software products/applications generating business value.
- They are expected to have continuous improvement mindset, driving value-based process, product/application optimization.
- Solution consultation and development in accordance with the GitHub enterprise technology principles, methods, standards, and practices. · Estimation, solution design, detailed technical design, application technical deliverables including code, associated tests and documentation.
- Contribution to functional excellence in terms of definition and maintenance of standards, methods and tools, bringing in best practices from market standard implementations. ·
- Help team to manage source code from legacy version controls to GitHub.
- Skills & Requirements: · 2+ Years relevant software development experience with a fairly "Full Stack" profile (experience in front-end, back-end, cloud automation and orchestration) ·
- Proficient in .NET and .NET Core (Web, REST API) with Azure Platform Development (Serverless Computing, Azure Functions, Azure Services, Azure Storage, Logic Apps). ·
- Good to have Data Engineering experience blended along with core software engineering experience (not looking for a pure play data engineer). ·
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle including DevOps best practices
Required Qualifications :