Title : .Net Developer
Duration: Long term
It's a software support role, so this person needs to have all the SW experience but want to work in a complex support position. Person needs to be very customer focused, empathetic, confident etc. Prefer eastern time since they'll be working with Germany.
As a Software Support Engineer, Senior, day to day tasks will include but not be limited to the following:
· The Contract Software Support Engineer is responsible for working with customers via Service Cloud, Emails, and Virtual meetings.
· Their primary responsibility will be to triage incoming tickets and to determine a path toward expedient resolution. This includes reproducing customer issues, debugging code locally, and working closely with Product, Engineering and Microsoft.
· The VWAC platform is a developer first platform that will require an engineering first mindset because you will be working cases that require knowledge of the Azure ecosystem.
· The contractor will be creating knowledge articles from support case documentation and interactions with customers and internal colleagues.
· The contractor is expected to bring a passion to stay on top tech trends, experiment with and lead new technologies, participate in internal and external technology communities, and mentor other members of the software community
· They are expected to be an active member/contributor/facilitator on the VW.AC Developer Portal and seek opportunities to connect customers and to help solve their business challenges and drive positive outcomes.
Required Technical Skills: Knowledge or certifications unique to this role
· 3+ years of demonstrated knowledge of C# and an understanding of how to debug code locally
· 3-5 years of experience of the Azure toolset which involves the Azure portal, Pipelines, Application Insights, Event Hubs, Function Apps, etc (Azure certifications are preferred)
· 3+ years of working with Restful APIs and a demonstrated understanding of how to debug and trace an API call
· Thorough understanding of how data is transmitted securely across a network (certificates, TLS, JWT, etc)
· 3+ years working in a Windows environment with source control (Git)
Other Required Skills:
· Self-starter - Outstanding problem-solving, troubleshooting and application debugging capabilities
· Great communicator – interpersonal, presentation, verbal/written and listening skills for collaboration and working with customers and peers
· Exhibit empathy for our customers and a strong desire to help them achieve their business objectives
· Strong resource and time management skills with a willingness to juggle multiple tasks at once
· An overall passion for technology and for the business and customer value it drives and the desire to help others learn through proactive knowledge sharing activities
· Ability and willingness to quickly ramp up on multiple technology areas as needed