.Net C# Developer (NET Core, PowerShell, Git, Web API, Moq, XAML, NVVM)
Job Title: .Net C# Developer (NET Core, PowerShell, Git, Web API, Moq, XAML, NVVM)
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Seattle, WA (Onsite)
Rate: Experience dependent
Our mission is to inspire and nurture the human spirit - one person, one cup, and one neighborhood at a time. Our Technologists work to achieve this mission through the use of cutting-edge technology delivered to our partners, customers, stores, roasters, and global communities.
The position contributes to company's success by delivering and supporting technology solutions for Business Systems Development initiatives.
As an application developer, you will collaboratively identify, design, develop and deploy technology and process solutions establishing key business capabilities and platform features, enabling the realization of strategic initiatives and operational improvements.
Tops 3 Skills Needed
Being able to work independently
Years of Experience:
- 5+ years
Degree or certifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
Required Background/ skills:
- Ability to own the implementation and delivery of large features with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience with developing applications and components in C#.
- 5+ years of experience with large-scale distributed systems, service-oriented architectures, RESTful services, and associated performance and security best practices.
- Understanding of industry standard design patterns such as Façade, Factory, Dependency Inversion principles
- Experience operating in a 24x7 production environment.
- A passion for quality, attention to detail, and initiative to do the right thing
- 5+ years of experience in C#, .NET Core, PowerShell, Git, Web API, Moq, XAML, NVVM
- PED Transformation Project
- Enabling Wifi for payment devices
- Deployment of payment devices to Canada
- Microservice testing
- Effectively collaborates in planning, decomposing, estimating, scheduling, prioritization and resource allocation exercises.
- Joins the Development Team through the solution design process.
- Collaborates with partner teams across the company.
- Writes clear, concise, and testable code.
- Develops unit, integration, and load tests for new code.
- Helps shape and influence solutions on the platform
- Automates deployments via CI/CD pipelines.
- Operates in a devops team environment with on call shift rotation.
- Creates and maintains existing alerts and dashboards.
- Contributes meaningful feedback in peer code reviews.
- Connect Canada project
- Integrations – working on the connect platform
- If they know French!
- Large employment gaps